AW: [sw-l] SignWriting Meeting, Maastricht, Netherlands, July 2005

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Mon Jan 24 20:16:47 UTC 2005

If I attend that meeting, I would prefer written English or German (I know also little Dutch). The only sign language I know is PJM. Of course, I can understand a lot of foreign sign language but I am afraid I may have trouble with understand anything.
I can speak English and German but I can't hear anything.

Lucy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kasterlinden Bilinguaal
  To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
  Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 5:17 PM
  Subject: RE: AW: [sw-l] SignWriting Meeting, Maastricht, Netherlands, July 2005

  Hello people who want to come to Maastricht ICED 2005, ;)

  I have some practical questions, unless you want to wait a bit longer.

  I will be attending the confrence in Maastricht myself. I would love to stay another day. My question? Where will we hold this teacher SW day? In Maastricht or some place else? Maybe if it's not to many people I can ask if there is room available at my school. If you all don't mind going to Brussels ;) Maybe you can even see 'manneke pis' on the way ;)

  What about a programme? Are people presenting stuff or will we exchange informal information in a large/small group?

  And finally, languages :o) I suppose English for the hearing people. What about interpreters for Deaf people?

  Greetings Kathleen