[sw-l] CZECH...First 2 signs...

Tue Jan 25 16:14:28 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 25, 2005

Dear SignWriting List, and Shane -
It is time to attach the signs written in SignWriting to your email
messages so we can see the signs you are describing...words mean very
little to me...except when we have to use them...but please start using
SignMaker to describe your signs. Then, once you have saved them in
your dictionary, you can copy and paste them inside your regular email
messages...That way we can have some SignWriting inside your
emails...Val ;-)