AW: [sw-l] SignText Question, and Tsunami message...

Mon Jan 3 20:35:11 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 3, 2004

Stefan Wohrmann wrote:
> In this case can you add a translation please?? ( several single signs
> like
> "wave" "there" fingerspelling as(i)a
> "g"?  "Norway" are quiet clear but I cannot understand exactly- though
> understand the feeling of sadness that goes along with this terrible
> catastrophy.

Hello Stefan, Ingvild and Everyone!
The translation is in Ingvild's original message to me. I didn't know
how to make the SWML turn into signs, so that was why we had to ask
Stephen for help, but Ingvild wrote the word-translation here, as you
can see: