[sw-l] curriculum in teaching sign language

Suzanne Pach suzanne at BORDVOORJEKOP.NL
Mon Jan 17 14:26:32 UTC 2005

Hi Kathleen and the rest of the list,

You asked if any of us has a curriculum in teaching sign
language. Well, I'm following a curriculum like that. It
is a 4years study at the Hogeschool van Utrecht, in
holland (but they don't teach us any SignWriting...). Last
year they also started a masters program. It is for people
who already worked as a sign language teacher. The
mastersprogram is also open to foreign students. I know
one girl from Belgium who is doing this (but I'm not sure
if she follows the interpreters or the teachers variant).
If you want more information, ask me or visit this
website: http://svo.feo.hvu.nl/

bye!

Suzanne