[sw-l] Gallaudet using SignBank?...smile

Fri Jan 21 18:34:29 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 21, 2005

Fabulous!! Thank you Stuart and Adam and everyone...Let's aim for
February 15th. I hope to have more signs in SignBank at that time, and
we can donate it at that time. Plus we can inform users that a new
SignBank 2005 at the end of the year will connect SignBank with Sign
Puddle...but they can get started in February...plus we can encourage
people to join our List and to use SignPuddle on the web...  Val ;-)