[sw-l] THANK YOU to SignWriting software developers...

Sat Jan 22 17:39:15 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 22, 2005

Stefan Wohrmann wrote:
> So big THANK YOU to Stephen - I have got no idea about the background
> but it
> has to be the result of a combination of a genius mind and an full
> understanding of the benefit of SignWriting --

Yes! I second the THANK YOU! SignMaker is really astonishing. I never
knew this kind of programming could be done directly on the web in this
way...which opens up so many new opportunities to explore.

And thanks also, to all of the SignWriting software developers in the
past 20 years...We are enjoying these conversations, and using
SignWriting, because of their hard work...starting with SignWriter for
the Apple //e and //c back in 1986... Rich Gleaves started work on
SignWriter 1.0 in 1985....Can you imagine that it has been 20 years of
software development already?

We need to write the history of SignWriting software
development...smile...