[sw-l] LESSONS in SignMaker

Sat Jan 22 19:24:09 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 22, 2005

Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
> I just tried to use the Sign Puddle to make the Polish sign for Poland
> but I failed :-(. I could not find the E handshape... I don't know
> either how to go back when using the sign table. Each time I click the
> Back icon, I lose what I have built as far :-(. Any help?

Hello Everyone and Lucyna!
Great to know you are using SignMaker now ;-)

YES. That is correct. The browser's Back-Button cannot be used while
creating signs in SignMaker, or you will lose your sign...So while you
are in the middle of creating a sign in SignMaker, do NOT click on the
Back Button at the top of Firefox.

INSTEAD, click on one of the Special Command Keys at the bottom of the
screen in SignMaker....The Group List Button takes you back to the
listing of all 50 Groups of symbols. The Previous Button takes you back
to the symbols you saw one step before...I press the Group List Button
and the Previous Button continually while I am creating signs in
SignMaker...

Please see attached diagram...