[sw-l] for the teachers ;)

Sun Jan 23 16:24:12 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 23, 2005

Kasterlinden Bilinguaal wrote:
> Now for the teachers among you, Sara and I took the Goldilocks story
> from the website and changed the ASL to VGT. Then we told the story to
> the children and made a summary of possible activities with different
> age groups. We now post this on the SW-list. Maybe some of you can use
> some of our ideas in your own classroom ;)

Hello Kathleen and Sara!
Thank you for sending the Word Document. I can see you have done a
great deal of work and congratulations for that!! And thank you for
sharing with us...

The Word document did not include the SignWriting. It says it is
written in SignWriting, but instead it is all spoken language. Do you
have the computer files with the SignWriting itself? If you have that,
we will need that, so that when we post the document on the SignWriting
web site, the document is really IN SignWriting...Don't you think that
is important? It is for me anyway! And then I will be able to help you
with the actual writing of the signs too...

If you are going to the Maastricht Congress, can you attend a
SignWriting meeting the day after the congress?  Val ;-)