[sw-l] spelling

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Sun Jan 23 19:02:27 UTC 2005

Stefan:
> Important within this context - if you are waiting for a special
> mouthmovement but you see a different one you will get in trouble - so
> this
> "Mundbildschrift" turns out to become an important tool within the setting
> of articulation ... which is one aspect in teaching deaf children -
>

> If you are interested you can download the document here:
>
> http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/images/download/Mundbildschrift%20Tabelle%202
> 7%20August%202003.zip
>

> Looking at the differen Lootsinah pronounciations - I understand the
> reason
> for an internatial phonological symbol set -

Hah, that's really a difficult matter. I have viewed your fantastic symbols
and found out that one of your tries for pronouncation of my name were
spot-on. It should be pronounced like this: (attached). The name is short
but really difficult - sometimes even I myself pronounce it wrong ("its"
instead of "oots"). And the accent falls on "tsi".

Lucyna