[sw-l] for the teachers ;)

Sun Jan 23 19:43:43 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 23, 2005

Kasterlinden Bilinguaal wrote:
> here is the document that contains the story level 2 in SignWriting.
> Sorry, no pictures. Just the sentences in VGT. The level 1 version is
> on it's way ;)

This is so nice of you, Kathleen, and thank you for sending me a copy
of your SignWriting book postal mail. I look forward to seeing it!

Did you also send me the computer files with the SignWriting for the
first book? If not, then just send them attached to an email message
privately, or if they are very large, perhaps you can post them on a
web site for me to download...Why? Because I don't want to have to scan
in your book...Instead it would be better quality if you send me all
your books in PDF format via email. Then I can post them quickly for
you on the web, in our SignWriting PDF Document Archive....

Do you know how to create PDF files? If you are on Windows XP, I
believe there is a way for you to print to PDF directly from Microsoft
Word. On the Mac, I can do that for you, if you send me the Word
files...so I will do that for the document you just sent me and I will
post it on the web...I will tell you when it is up...

So thanks once again, and also congratulations on finishing your first
story written in SignWriting in Flemish Sign Language...this is
historic!