[sw-l] Building Dictionaries

Tue Jan 25 20:54:03 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 25, 2005

Sandy Fleming wrote:
> Anyway, I've been following the discussion about "international" signs
> within the Puddle dictionaries. I was wondering if it wouldn't be
> better to
> have a separate dictionary for international place-name signs rather
> than
> being placed in the dictionaries of the individual languages?

Hello Sandy!
Thanks for your suggestion - We already have this on Sign Puddle as you
can see by the attached diagram, or go to:

International Name Signs
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-WO

However, I have not had the time to add or edit any of the signs
yet...but at least it is setup ready to go...Val ;-)