[sw-l] SignSpelling Rules and Guidelines

Adam Frost icemandeaf at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jan 27 21:13:42 UTC 2005

Charles and Stuart, I think, had it right. The both symbols are the open/close joint movements. The different is in the first set all the fingers, or the fingers that involved, open/close together, and the second set the fingers open/close alternatively, or form a wave-like movement. And I right, even if my words aren't the best choice?

Adam

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting List
January 27, 2005

SignSpelling Rules and Guidelines...

Everyone
Please send me your answers to this question...(see attached diagram)...