AW: [sw-l] SignSpelling Rules and Guidelines

Fri Jan 28 15:51:33 UTC 2005

HI Valerie and Ingvild and all,

I could not find fingerthrill signs with only one "doubled- hinge"

I use group 2 on the right for two fingers - lige walking - just as Ingvild
said
and if all fingers are trembling for a while - I often pick the 3 or 4

I can think of the single or two times hingemovement - like in bird -

But what about a one finger (index) thrill ???????

Can you please explain and add an example ??

Thank you very much for your support.

Stefan ;-))