[sw-l] IRELAND...Sign for Ireland

Mon Jan 31 01:21:36 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 30, 2005

On Jan 30, 2005, at 4:42 PM, Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa wrote:
> iMovie (on apple) really. What email program u use?
> As for the B hand, some people use that - but older ISL users use the
> 5-hands.

I am also on a Macintosh, and I use their Mac Mail program...so the
little movie was a .mov format I guess...it was great!

Now...Shane, it is not for me to tell you which handshape to
write...YOU have to choose what you want...So which handshape do you
want on the logo on SignPuddle?...the B handshape or the 5 handshape? I
cannot make that decision for you! I assumed you were telling me to
change the writing of it...why else would you send me the video clip?
So which one of the attached do you want on SignPuddle?...Val ;-)