Sunrise query...writing one symbol in front of another

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Wed Jul 6 15:21:22 UTC 2005

Hello all:
over to Charles on this one, please! I *tried* to put back the sign I
lost, but could not locate that diacritic that was borrowed from the
movement-writing; where is it located from the SignMaker "groups" menu?
So, Charles, if you can tell me where it is, then I can re-create the sign!
Val, please don't stress! When I put a query to the list, I really am
hoping that *anybody* who's got an answer will write back, and not only
you; the more I can fly along solo making my documents, the happier *I*
am. And believe me, SignPuddle is a very fun set of tools to play around
with.
best,
Kim from Boston

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu on Wednesday, July 06, 2005 at 10:42 AM