Clin d'oeil 2005 (festival)

Thu Jul 7 15:03:45 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 7, 2005

Wonderful, Kathleen!

Val ;-)

-------------------

On Jul 7, 2005, at 12:00 AM, Kasterlinden Bilinguaal wrote:

Hello,

Val, you will be pleased to know I have already written to the WFD
and EUD about our ESWS ;) Last octobre I was in Finland, present in
one of Markku Jokinens classes (the WFD president) and he was very
interested in my way of working with SignWriting. So... let's hope
for the best ;)

Greetings Kathleen

 >From: "Valerie Sutton" <sutton at signwriting.org>
 >To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
 >Subject: Re: [sw-l] Clin d'oeil 2005 (festival)
 >Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 16:00:36 -0700
 >
 >SignWriting List
 >July 6, 2005
 >
 >>Honza wrote:
 >>it is a mistake. Now I see website about it told me president of
 >>WFD www.wfdcongress.org.
 >>In 2007 won't be in Switzerland fest like in Reims but 15th World
 >>Congress of the World Federation of the Deaf. (Val I hope you know
 >>about it) Anyway, I also think that it is good oportunity to have
 >>SW meeting at the same period (just before/after) as International
 >>fests (Reims, Wolves etc.) or Congress.
 >
 >Hello Honza -
 >Yes. I know of the World Federation of the Deaf. I hope that all of
 >you in Europe can inform the WFD about the SignWriting Symposium in
 >Brussels on July 21-22, and inform them that the Symposium could
 >possibly take place before or after their events in the future as
 >well...Best that you do that from Europe, since as an American
 >hearing woman I do not have the same kind of influence!...Or ask
 >them  to write to me or join our List...that would be great!
 >
 >I guess you are not attending the SW Symposium in Brussels this
 >July,  Honza? That is too bad someone from the Czech Republic cannot
 >  attend...oh well! Maybe next time ;-)
 >
 >Val ;-)

Bescherm je Inbox: Phishing - hoe te herkennen, rapporteren en voorkomen