Clin d'oeil 2005 (festival)

Thu Jul 7 22:19:13 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 7, 2005

> On Jul 7, 2005, at 2:34 PM, Honza wrote:
> have ever been SW on topics of WFD Congress? I think it is quite
> important to infrom about SW on Congress...
> Val, I am sorry, but noone is coming to Brussel. All of us are busy
> that time.. :-(    I hope we can come next time.

Hello Honza - Regarding the WFD...I personally do not know of any
SignWriting history with the WFD, but as you could see in a previous
message, Kathleen Heylen said that she had contacted them...

The important point here is that it would be great if there was
SignWriting at the WFD...Can you offer some SW topics to them, Honza?
It needs to come from others, other than me...smile...So I hope you
do it! it is needed...