transcribed ASL poetry

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Mon Jul 11 17:09:59 UTC 2005

Hello Val:
The marketing angle does make sense to me. I've been turned down by Deaf
Life Press as well, when I asked if I could transcribe "Crackers" from
"Meeting halfway in American Sign Language" -- which is why there is now a
book review in my ASL anthology (how could they argue against a nice,
little illustrative quote?). However, I had been planning on sending them
a complimentary copy of the anthology, with a little note pointing out
that they are getting free publicity here, as far as marketing this
particular book goes!
Best,
Kim

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu on Monday, July 11, 2005 at 12:00 PM -0500