NEW ZEALAND SignPuddle

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Mon Jul 11 22:04:46 UTC 2005

Hi, Adam!  I tend to put the starting positions by the tail of the
arrow and the ending positions by the head of the arrow.  That makes it
clear which is a starting position and which is an ending position.
I'm on my way to supper so I can't log on to suggest an alternate
spelling, but I will post something unless someone beats me ;)

Thanks,

Stuart