changing the name of a sign in Puddle?

Tue Jul 12 15:18:37 UTC 2005

On Jul 12, 2005, at 7:46 AM, Kimberley A. Shaw wrote:
But I *did* use SignMaker to make these, right from the box on the
left-hand side of the Puddle page, when the "translate" feature or
"search
by word" did not bring up signs that I'd wanted to use!
Best,
Kim

Kim -
Please write directly to Steve Slevinski for tech support as I cannot
answer it. Steve is on vacation I guess, so you may have to be
patient. Here are the signs that start with WA in the dictionary at
the moment...