changing the name of a sign in Puddle?

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Tue Jul 12 16:10:07 UTC 2005

Hi Steve and everyone:
yay, it worked! And so, now "Washington-DC" has its new *synonym* right
next door to the original sign. Much better.
Thank you for the vocabulary lesson as well!
Best,
Kim from Boston

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 at 2:51 PM -0500