Sign Writing Conference - Brazil December 2006

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jul 14 00:51:58 UTC 2005

Dear Valerie, Sr. Rocha, and Marianne,

TISLR sounds like a real plan, and I've wanted to
visit Florianopolis for several years.  If the job I
just interviewed for works out, I'll actually have
saved the pennies to make it happen.  18 months out
works better than 7.  Charles

Doing something like

Practicum in Sign Writing--Educational Models
December 10-11, Florianopolis??? or Porto Alegre???

Presentations by educators, researchers, and daily
users of SW.

Sr. Rocha, do you think something like this would
work?

Charles