Washington and Polish article about Germany

Thu Jul 14 14:16:45 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 14, 2005

> Lucyna Dlugolecka from Poland wrote:
> And what about Washington, Va? A friend of mine lives there :-).

Try this web page:
http://www.town.washington.va.us/homepage.html

We have many many places in the US, and a state too, named
Washington...and they have other signs that are not the same as the
name Washington DC...which is specific to that city...

Lucyna - While we are talking...do you have a PDF document of the new
article you wrote about SignWriting in Germany and about Stefan
Woehrmann, in Polish? I don't need any translation...I would like to
place it in our SignWriting Archive on the web if that is ok with
you....