POLAND Article about SW in Germany

Fri Jul 15 14:21:07 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 15, 2005

> Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
> Yes, I have a pdf document of the article but not proofread - I got
> it to proofread and now I need a newer, corrrected pdf version of
> it. But I think the best way will be to give Stefan the issues and
> he will scan it, or do you want to receive the issue with that
> article too? Or I'll ask my boss to make a new pdf document but
> first in August as he's on vacation now. Well, I'm writing about
> the proofreading but I've left a terrific error in that text that
> I'm ashamed of :-(. Well, please forgive me that my it appears from
> the last paragraph that Maastricht is in... Belgium! :-/

Hello Lucy and Everyone -
Do not worry. No rush. When the official finished article is ready, I
think a PDF of the Polish article about Germany will be good for our
web site, with your permission, because people from Poland can
benefit from being able to download it later...so from an archive-
library perspective, I wanted you to know that I am very interested
in the article, with or without the English translation...You are
amazing, Lucyna...all the work you accomplish!!

And enjoy the First European SignWriting Symposium in Brussels!  Val ;-)