NEW ZEALAND SignPuddle

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jul 16 23:58:21 UTC 2005

I think #3 is the easiest to read, as it parallels what you've done with "BECOME" or "CHANGE" in ASL Because the handshapes change, you have to put both positions, but the movement is the very much related.

  BECOME   CHANGE_3   NZSL

Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting List
July 16, 2005

Hello Everyone, and Adam, Stuart, Charles...
The sign for New Zealand Sign Language is not that easy to write, but
I have now placed three versions in the New Zealand SignPuddle. From
now on, I am going to try to place the simplest SignSpelling first,
and the most detailed last, in the dictionary entries.

If someone knows the sign already, I believe that the first spelling
here will be understandable...Notice the second one just added arm
lines to clarify which hand was on top of which...and the third sign
has the same movement-configuration as the sign for Translate in ASL...

Comments? ;-)