NEW ZEALAND SignPuddle

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jul 17 10:18:33 UTC 2005

IHi Valerie and Adam.   know it's readable, Valerie and Adam, but it's missing the movement.  It may be simple, but that is one of the things I have liked most about your system, Valerie, is that you can show movement, even from complicated handshapes, without losing the rest of the information.

I'd write it this way.

 Does that show everything? This is a query?

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting List
July 16, 2005

> On Jul 16, 2005, at 7:35 PM, Adam Frost wrote:
> I wrote it right this time, but I didn't explain it correctly.
> That's what I get for being in a hurry. LOL. The right hand fist
> starts faced down over the left hand fist facing up touching at the
> wrist, then ends up with the left open hand facing down over the
> right open hand facing up touching at the wrist. (I checked this
> three times. I hope I have it right now. HA!)

OK. Adam, this sign, which you entered, fits your word description
above, so I threw my old ones out of the SignPuddle...only yours is
there now!! Very good ;-) This was a lot of fun! Val ;-)