Malaysian Sign Language

Wed Jul 20 04:15:25 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 19, 2005

Stuart -
Earlier this summer, the Parkhursts telephoned me. They had just
arrived in North Dakota and we were discussing using SignPuddle in
their courses this summer...and on the phone Steve told me that
someone there in North Dakota was telling them that SignWriting had
become popular at Gallaudet or something...ask the Parkhursts to tell
you who told them that! I understand that SignPuddle has been used by
some of the Deaf people on campus...

And by the way, can you take some photos of your students at SIL
learning and writing Mexican Sign Language, including maybe some of
the signers from Mexico? Maybe you and the Parkhursts and possibly
Al, could write a short article about your experiences with
SignWriting this summer, and then I can improve our web page on
SignWriting in Mexico, by updating it with the article you write?

I hope you can do that - many thanks!

Al asked me to update that page anyway, and I am happy to do that...

SignWriting in Mexico
http://www.SignWriting.org/mexico/mexico.html

Val ;-)