Ethiopian Manual Alphabet(EMA)

Thu Jul 21 17:18:04 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 21, 2005

Eyasu...I know you need to find symbols, and you cannot find them!
That can be very frustrating!

Perhaps it will help for you to review these pages:

Help Files
http://signbank.org/signpuddle/help/

This diagram from the Help pages might be useful...it is
attached...can you see that all the handshapes that use the Index
Finger are in the first group? All the handshapes that use the Index
and Middle fingers are in the second group and so forth...You click
on those symbols and you get a sub-list of symbols to choose
from...so you need to think "What fingers am I using with this
handshape?"...and then you can find the group and click on it to find
the sub-listing...