ESWO

Fri Jul 29 07:22:39 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 29, 2005

> Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> Attached you find a document with the members of the eswo - team
> You like it?

Hello Stefan and ESWO team members!
Oh yes. I love it too! Really great to see everyone's faces and sign
names ...well designed!

Actually my photo is 1985 or so...a 20-year-old picture...but all of
yours are up-to-date...So I will try to find you a more recent
photo...What about the one on this web page?...It is around two years
old...

http://www.signbank.org/signbank2004.html

I like reading your sign-names...What do they all come from? Mine
came from my standing in front of a classroom at the blackboard, and
writing on the blackboard....but with a V hand for Val, rather than
the standard writing-hand that is normally used for writing on a
blackboard...Bernard Bragg gave me that sign-name. Bernard is a Deaf
actor who worked with the National Theater of the Deaf at Gallaudet
years ago...before Bernard gave me that name (in 1984 I believe), I
was the V-who-danced...so I felt rather pleased to jump from dancing
to writing! smile...