Verb changes in ASL (continual motion, repeated motion, tongue fli...

Sat Jul 30 02:16:35 UTC 2005

Hi Jerry,

In Firefox, select menu item File >> Open File.  Find and open the index
file.

You can also set FireFox as your default browser.
Tools >> Options
General icon
Default Browser section >> Check Now

Let me know if this works,