Surface Symbols and Password

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 1 15:30:35 UTC 2005

Oops, I misinterpreted the lines as you have
constructed them with a double-line (I took to mean up
and down, following the double-lined arrow) and a
single line (I took to mean in and out, following the
single-lined arrow).  I'm going to need my password,
again, to edit the three words I put on (sunrise,
sunset, and night) to conform to Lesson 06 and Lesson
028.