Back online July 5th

Sun Jul 3 15:27:48 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 3, 2005

Dear SW List, Kim and Charles -
Thank you for your messages, and for your questions and writing of
signs! As you know, this is a US holiday...it is our Independence day
celebration tomorrow, July 4th...and I am doing something very
rare...I am taking the holiday weekend off ;-)

So I will be back online on Tuesday, July 5th, to answer all your
questions...and I look forward to our discussions...

And congrats, Kim, on your mini-version of the Lessons in SignWriting
textbook...that is a great idea!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Val ;-)