Sunrise query...writing one symbol in front of another

Wed Jul 6 14:42:06 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 6, 2005

Hello Kimberley and Charles -
Why don't you re-add the sign again yourself? Re-write it
yourself...SignPuddle is not a published dictionary - it is a place
for us to play with writing, and for learning how to write signs, so
if there is a sign that you want to add, add it! And if there is a
double up, that is ok too...And if you delete a sign by mistake, you
can re-write it yourself and add it again...that will be good
practice for you...So you did nothing wrong and you are an editor and
can add signs and subtract signs, so you can fix it!

And I do not understand why Charles can't do that
too...Charles...have you found your password yet? I can send you an
invitation to establish a new password...I will do that next message.
Look for a message privately that invites you to become an editor of
the ASL dictionary...

I am truly deluged with work and I am so tired and in pain at times
that makes it hard for me to use a mouse or type, so it is necessary
that you become as independent as possible!

Val ;-)