My first videophone call to Europe!

Thu Jul 7 17:26:23 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 7, 2005

SUCCESS!

My first videophone conversation with Europe, half way around the
globe...soooo amazing!

Daniel Noelpp, SignWriter Tiger developer in Switzerland, is also
working with videophones now, and Daniel and I had a short video
conversation this morning...very cool...smile...

We are still working on settings...I called Daniel using an IP
address. Someone had told me that was not possible to Europe but we
have just proved that wrong...We can call each other from IP to IP
with no problem...I am glad...

For those who really want a true and natural sign language experience
long distance, you should consider getting the D-Link videophone, if
you have access to broadband...you do not need a computer...just the
broadband connection to the internet...and the videophone connected
to a TV set...

D-Link Videophone
http://www.dlink.com/products/?model=DVC-1000