mini-"Lessons in SignWriting"

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Fri Jul 8 11:53:04 UTC 2005

Hi Val:
you're welcome ... and your copy went in the mail yesterday -- as author,
you get a complementary copy, everybody else will have to buy one!  :->
DVD is a wonderful format, so much better than the old magnetic tapes. And
so, I am very glad to see the videos moving over from VHS, even if
redesigning the insert booklets must be a nuisance.
Copy Cop is so much a better place to do business than Kinko's, I think
... I've been going to them for my various little-book projects for a long
time (beginning with wedding-favor booklets 11 years ago)!
Best,
Kim from Boston

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu on Thursday, July 07, 2005 at 3:07 PM -0500