ISL wocabulary

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Fri Jul 8 13:46:24 UTC 2005

Hi Lucyna, Tomas, Val. and everybody.

ok, now I know at least two persons who use Esperanto, but that is not
task ;-)
yes Signuno is not Gestuno.  I  agree with Tomas (you can see I wrote
"at least Gestuno-English :-) )
Val thanks for ofering me to be editor of Gestuno dicionary, but I don't
know it very well.

That is great idea to have multilingual Gestuno dictionary, or "global
multilingual dictionary" but I guess it is quite difficult to create
it.. but maybe one day...

have a nice weekend
Honza