transcribed ASL poetry

Mon Jul 11 17:21:07 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 11, 2005

Kim -
If you are looking for ASL videos to transcribe, you are welcome to
transcribe any of ours...ones that my organization, the Center For
Sutton Movement Writing, and the Deaf Action Committee have
published. At the moment, we have the SignWriting Children's Stories
Series video and DVD, that has four stories signed in ASL and two out
of the four...Snow White and Sleeping Beauty, have not been
transcribed yet...they are not Deaf poetry, but at least you have the
publisher's full permission and your transcription would be
invaluable to us! I will be posting a way to order the DVD soon...
Val ;-)