Sign Writing Conference

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 13 16:41:13 UTC 2005

Inquiry.  If I were to put together something for next February or March in Washington DC, would people be interested?

This would be for all interested, from educators to lay people just learning the system.  I'm hoping for linguists to do solid ASL linguistics classes as well as ordinary Deaf and hearing folk sharing there ongoing research.

Any interest in putting something together here?

Charles Butler

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting List
July 13, 2005

Dear SW List!
I spent all day yesterday, printing literature about SignWriting, to
be given to the participants of the SignWriting Symposium, and I sent
a big white box filled with literature to Brussels FedEx yesterday!

Next week there will be SignWriting presentations at two conferences
in Europe...one in Maastricht, Netherlands, and one in Brussels...And
on July 1st there was a presentation at a conference in Albuquerque,
New Mexico...and in June there were presentations at a conference in
France...so it has been a busy summer. I plan to create web postings
about each conference with photos etc, in August...

I will post information about the two upcoming conferences in the
presenting...We will be thinking of you!