MALAYSIA What is SMS? ;-)

Thu Jul 14 14:23:31 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 14, 2005

> Aisha Shamsuna Ahmed from Malaysia wrote:
> Guess I should re-introduce myself, my name is Aisha Shamsuna Ahmed, a
> postgraduate student of the University of Nottingham Malaysia
> Campus.  I am studying for a MSc in
> Information Technology. Please could you give me some more
> information about Sign Writing; its
> alphabets, how to learn it etc. I would be most grateful because I
> think this would be
> quite helpful to me as I am conducting research on SMS for the Deaf.
> And I believe that Sign Writing could be put to good use in SMS.

WELCOME Aisha, to the SignWriting List!
We are very happy to have a List member from Malaysia...smile...

I will write to the List to answer your questions soon, and to help
you learn SignWriting, but I have a question for you first...What is
SMS?

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org