PHILIPPINES Your New Dictionary on the Web!

Tue Jul 19 15:54:32 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 19, 2005

> Nana Dumitra wrote:
> It has been some time since I posted to the list. We are Marian and
> Nana
> Dumitra, missionaries to the Deaf in the Philippines and we have been
> using SignWriting for about a year now.

Hello Nana and Marian!
I am sooo glad you wrote. We have created a special SignPuddle
dictionary just for the Philippines! You and your students are
welcome to start adding signs written in SignWriting, in your
dictionary on the web...

Go to:

SignPuddle
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

and scroll down to find the Philippine Flag and click on the flag.
That will take you to your dictionary.

You will find one sign in your dictionary! The sign for Phlippine in
ASL, which I added to get you started.

So ask me how to begin to add your signs, and I will help you step by
step. Your students will really benefit from the experience!