Drag and Drop

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 20 18:09:46 UTC 2005

Though I hate to plug Microsoft Products, Internet Explorer has one advantage over Firefox.  I can go to the SignPuddle, copy a sign, and drag it directly to my yahoo screen. It picks up the Java script and drops it directly into the email.  Firefox won't do that.

This way I can clip a sign directly without saving it to my desktop first.  (that's how I have been able to easily put things for discussion in my emails.

Charles Butler

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting List
July 20, 2005

Hello Nana!
Great to hear that you are eager to learn how to add signs to the new
Philippine SignPuddle!

You can use Internet Exporer in the beginning. Do not worry. Later,
as you become more advanced, you may need to use FireFox, because it
is a faster web browser. How do you use FireFox?

1. Go to this web page:
http://signbank.org/signpuddle/

Scroll ALL the way down to the bottom of the page. You will see an
icon for Lessons in SignMaker...Click on that icon. It will take you
to Help Files. You will see the first one shows you how to download
the new browser called FireFox...Try this! See if you can download
Firefox ;-)))

Then write again and we can start! Val ;-)

Click on SignMaker lessons....(see attached)