Videophone meeting 10:00 am Brussels time, Thursday!

Wed Jul 20 20:34:49 UTC 2005

Dear SignWriting Symposium Participants in Belgium!!
Thanks to Daniel Noelpp, who worked with me all day yesterday to get
my videophone to answer calls, we have successfully connected by
videophone in Brussels for a test today, Wednesday, and we could see
each other well!! Congratulations to all the technicians!

So tomorrow (Thursday) at 10:00 in the morning Brussels time, you (in
Brussels) call me and I will be waiting by the videophone...Hope we
connect as well as we did today!

If the sound does not work, I can sign in ASL (I have a hearing
person's accent in ASL of course....), and hopefully Mindy and
Gerhard will be able to understand me and voice for me and also sign
for me in International Sign Language...

I look forward to meeting you all!!!

Val ;-)
Sutton at SignWriting.org

D-Link Videophone: