Kraus Curriculum Development Library

Fri Jul 22 18:31:20 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 22, 2005

Dear Ms. Sutton,

We are interested in the possibility of including some of your sign
writing lessons or other curriculum material in our collection.  We
have seen that you have this material available in PDF format on the
web site, which is also the format in which we present documents.

The Kraus Curriculum Development Library, now preparing its 25th
edition, is an essential reference resource used by pre and inservice
faculty, staff and administrators for teaching, curriculum
development and research. I invite you and your colleagues to submit
curricula, standards, frameworks, teaching guides, etc. developed
since 2000 for possible inclusion in the 25th edition of KCDL. We
focus on providing a collection of curricula guides, reprinted and
comprehensively annotated and indexed electronically. The collection
allows users to locate, examine, compare and contrast examples of
actual practice across the United States, Canada, and the rest of the
English-speaking world.  This is an electronic resource to which
universities having education departments subscribe.

Curricula are welcomed for any instructional areas and for the range
of students found in PreSchool through the 12th grade, and Adult
Basic Education. I sincerely hope you will join the hundreds of
individual schools, local districts, state departments of education,
educational foundations, colleges and universities, and professional
associations that participate to insure educators continue to have
access to the breadth and depth of curricula they need in their work
with young people.

KCDL includes materials only with the permission of the issuing
agency. The KCDL Cumulative Index lists your agency's name, address,
phone number, URL, etc. so that those interested in copying or
purchasing the curriculum contact you directly. There is no fee to
contribute.

Please let me know if you are the person to whom I should direct this
query. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Mary T. Heffernan
KCDL Assistant
Kraus Curriculum Development Library