seeking fluent-ASL SignWriter

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Sat Jul 23 19:04:16 UTC 2005

Hello Stefan:
uhh ... I don't even know what a sgn file is, and gifs just don't work on
my 'puter!
I hope that jpeg or Adobe reader will work.
We'll find out in 2 weeks; now I really am off!
Best,
Kim from Boston

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu on Saturday, July 23, 2005 at 6:49 AM -0500