European SW organizing committee

Sun Jul 31 15:11:16 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 31, 2005

> Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa wrote:
>> Grrr - everyone look gorgeous but me - and Kathleen looks like a
>> model!!!

Hello Shane, Stefan, European group, and Everyone!
You look great in your photo, Shane. Everyone does... It is
funny...oftentimes people feel unhappy when they see themselves in
photos or videos...When I saw my picture on the videophone (Stefan
sent me a photo taken from that experience that night) I thought I
looked so awful...but then I realized that looks had nothing to do
with it...It is the communication and getting to know each other that
matters...

So I am very happy to meet you face to face! And also by videophone!
That was fun ;-))

Stefan was very kind, and replaced my photo with a more recent
one...If there is another photo you would prefer, Shane, maybe it
could replace the one here?...But meanwhile I like your picture here!