[sw-l] POLAND... not sure how to write Europa

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Wed Jun 1 19:37:42 UTC 2005

Yes, at the beginning the symbol is the same, so I have corrected it. Is it right now?

Lucy

  Great. We are communicating well. I wonder if the handshape in the beginning is the same handshape at the end, except that the thumb is touching the chin in the beginning? If so, then it should be the same handshape symbol...not two different handshape symbols...because at the moment, these are two separate handshapes. The first one has the thumb tight against the other fingers. But the second handshape in your writing, has the thumb extended straight out and not tight against the other fingers...If you want the thumb extended straight out in both positions, try writing the sign with the same handshape...smile...I would choose the second handshape and place that at the beginning too...what do you think?