[sw-l] SignPuddle 2.0 beta

Thu Jun 2 15:08:28 UTC 2005

Hi Val and Mark.

Thanks for sending the picture Val.  I only see ?? rather than
Japanese.  Do I need to load a true type font file?

Does this mean I have Unicode working?  I haven't tested it yet myself.

I'm open for feedback, questions, and requests.  I will be changing the
text, screen layouts, and program flow.  But it will only get better.
It might even have a multilingual interface.  We'll see how development
proceeds.

-Steve