[sw-l] Re: AUSTRALIA Sign for Australia - black line etc

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Thu Jun 2 14:57:41 UTC 2005

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu skriver:
>Lucina the black line it "the body" of the signer as seen from the top.
>Stefan I notice that you draw  the sign from the top? why that way? will
>readers of the sign realise it is from the top? Later I will practice
>more.

The full black line should be the shoulder line seen from 'behind'. If
seen from the top, I thought there should be either a beak in the line
(like there is for the handshapes), or a circle representing the head. Or
am I wrong?

Ingvild