AW: [sw-l] Colorize proper nouns

Fri Jun 3 19:25:59 UTC 2005

Hi Stefan,

I'm glad that underlining will become part of the IMWA.  I will support
horizontal writing.  I may even support keyboard using a command line
variation.  (Example: "aaaENTER" will display the index finger). Within
the next year and a half, I will be able to interface with an offline
desktop application. I should also be able to produce PDFs.  Everything
will be creative commons or open source.  Either way, free for education
and personal use.

It's sad that no modern software can compare to SignWriter Dos.
SignWriter Dos has stood the test of time.  Val does it again.
It really is a natural design and excellent program.

I know the theory behind typing, but I never learned.
I may need your opinion later during the design, if you have the time.

LIFE,
-Steve