[sw-l] POLAND doubts about the strike symbol + werb/noun

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Sun Jun 12 21:56:59 UTC 2005

Hi Lucy,

we have same sign in CZJ as in PJM. I don't use #, but just *.
see czech sign:
http://signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-CZ/search.php?sign=pracovat&search=*&type=
(it is not written there as PRACE, but PRACOVAT (werb)

btw. Lucyna, I like to ask you (and also I think mostly non-english
users of SW) about something differend.
We, same as you, have signs, which means both - werb and noun (or more).
How do you label this signs? (werb / noun, both) or do you write two
signs? One with werb label and second with noun label?

thanks
Honza